We all know how much you love sitting on the couch with your Sideclick remote and watching your favorite Netflix originals. Did you know that Netflix gives you the option to download much of their content to your tablet when wifi isn’t available? This is a feature that comes in super handy for travel and here’s how you do it.
Netflix now allows users to download titles for offline playback via its mobile app. You do though, needs to have at leas iOS9 or later or Android 4.4.2 or later.
To create this offline process you will want to follow these simple steps within the app.
1) Make sure your Netflix app is up to date
2) Once it is up to date you will want to choose your download quality (standard or HD)
3) Not everything within the Netflix library is available for download but you can find what is easily by arranging the titles in a special section called “Available for Download.
4) Once you select your titles you are good to download.
5) Once downloaded, all Netflix content will appear in the My Downloads section, which can be found by selection the menu button in the app’s upper-left corner.
Downloading Netflix content can be a lifesaver for those long plane or car rides.
Still need a gift for your holiday host or hostess? Give them the gift of a Sideclick Remote. Sideclick clips on to your remote and adds programmable buttons that will control all the functions you’ll need on your TV. You’ll be able to turn the power on and off, change the channel, control the volume, and switch the input source all without having to touch the remote that came with your television.
Use coupon code GIFTS2017 at checkout for $10 off your purchase now through December 10th, 2017. That’s just $19.99 for a Sideclick with Free Shipping!